Monday, August 14, 2006

Almost there!!

Wow, I haven't updated in a while! Sorry about that...
Since my last update my brother got married in Indiana, and I went on vacation for a week. Today I spoke at my club. I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed with how much there is to do in the next few days!! I still have some last minute paperwork to do, and I have to pack (obviously).
My flight leaves Wednesday at 11:30. I'll arrive in Guiyang at 11:50pm on Thursday after just about 24 hours of travel.
I was a little apprehensive about arriving in China, since I was to be the only American in my town for a whole week (!!). But Susie, another ULS teacher living in Guiyang, offered to come to Anshun with me and help me get settled. Yay! That's very comforting.
Well, I hope that the next time I write it will be from China!
Talk to you soon,
Liz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will be praying for you in your upcoming new adventure into life in another country. May God Bless everything you do and the people you will meet. If you have anything you would like for me to pray about or anything at all...please let me know.
Abby Taylor (Butler) BOLIVIA 05