Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Today is the Day!

It's 7:01am and my flight leaves at 11:20! I can't believe the day is here!
My flight pattern is: Rochester to JFK, JFK to Beijing, Beijing to Guiyang. I arrive in Guiyang at 11:50pm, which is 24 hours and 30 minutes after my first flight leaves, but it will only be 12 hours later because I lose 12 hours in travel. Does that make sense?? I don't know that I completely understand it myself! I do know that day is going to seem like night for a while!! :)
I just wanted to let you know that I may or may not be able to access this blog once I'm over there. There are firewalls and restrictions that are different than ours. If there is a change I will try to email you. But I did want to give you a "heads up".
So hopefully, hopefully, the next time I write it will be from Anshun! Finally!!
:)
Liz

No comments: